Crash Com Error in QuickBooks- A Quick Troubleshooting
One of the most common errors that cause the most trouble for users is Crash Com Error in QuickBooks. It affects the system and also the important data and can be experienced when major updates are launched by Microsoft. This error code can be triggered in QuickBooks at any point of operation, like while sending an invoice, running payroll, or opening a QuickBooks company file. It becomes impossible to work whenever you encounter this error, and it becomes crucial to resolve it quickly. In this article, we have mentioned some of the easiest solutions that will help you rectify this issue, so stick to the end
We understand that manually resolving this error can be quite troublesome; that’s why we have an alternative for you; Just dial us at +18557380359 for immediate technical assistance.
Quick Solutions to Troubleshoot Crash Com Errors in QuickBooks
You can implement the following solutions carefully to rectify the QuickBooks crash com error.
Solution 1: Repair Office and Windows Update for Run QuickBooks Com Error Crash
Sometimes some specific features of Microsoft Office, like Excel, Word, etc., do not work properly, and they can be easily rectified by restarting the system, but when that doesn’t help, you have to get it repaired.
- First, right-click on the Windows start button in the Windows 8 or 10 version and then select Apps and Feature on the pop-up menu bar.
- After this, choose the feature or product of Microsoft that you want to fix and then select the modify option.
- Now either you will get Click to Run or MSI-based installation; it all depends on the version of Microsoft.
Click to Run
- Now ensure everything is alright when you want to repair the programs of Office.
- Select Online Repair and choose Repair.
- First, change the installation, then choose Repair and tap on the Continue button.
- Steps will be provided on the screen; follow them, and complete the repair process.
You may read also:- How to Resolve QuickBooks Update Error 15102?
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks on Compatibility Mode to Resolve Com Error When Sending Invoices Issue
Our second solution is to run QuickBooks on compatibility mode to rectify the com error when sending invoices error.
- First, choose the QuickBooks icon on the desktop and then select the QuickBooks option on Compatibility Mode.
- Now check the box in the Compatibility Mode section after choosing Compatibility and run this program in that mode.
- After this, select Windows 7 from the drop-down, go to the privilege level section, and check to run this program as the administrator.
- Finally, Apply and then choose an OK button to end the process.
Know more: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6129
Solution 3: QuickBooks desktop and company file fine-tuning to Rectify QuickBooks Com Error 2017
- Our very last resort is to fine-tune QuickBooks Desktop and Company File to resolve this issue.
- The very first step in this process is to access and update QuickBooks to the latest release.
- And then, choose QuickBooks manual updates in case of QuickBooks update errors.
- After that, the user is suggested to launch and verify the QuickBooks company file to check the data integrity of the company file.
- The next step in the process is to run the item on which the QuickBooks crash com error was encountered and then make an attempt to email it.
- To complete the process, the user needs to make an attempt to open certain reports or email them in order to check whether the issue continues.
Also read: How to fix File Form 940 In QuickBooks error
We will be ending the blog here, and we hope that you were able to rectify Crash Com Error in QuickBooks. In case the error continues to prompt, then don’t panic. Our technical team can help you; just dial us at +18557380359