Why You Really Need (A) AWS SOLUTION ARCHITECT CERTIFICATION
Introduction: According to LINKEDIN, 4,935 opportunities for cloud architects were posted in India last month, while 39,000+ positions for cloud architects were listed in the US.
According to Forbes, one of the top 15 highest paying IT careers is cloud architect. There are so many of them who are unaware of cloud architects.
Let’s now examine this from the standpoint of the Amazon cloud.
Who is an AWS Solution Architect?
Prior to discussing who an AWS solution architect is. Who is a solution architect, first of all?
A solution architect is in charge of planning the teams’ route for developing applications and utilising the right services that are advantageous to the firm. A solution architect assists several teams by continuously offering approaches to the issues that each team faces in accordance with their requirements.
Nowadays, this position requires a mix of technical and commercial experience. The use of technology to resolve business issues will be the main emphasis of this role.
An AWS solution architect Certification holder will deal with creating a route to utilise AWS services [such EC2, S3, etc.] effectively and affordably based on organisational requirements.
What are the skills required to become a solution architect?
We require a few skill sets that you may learn through the AWS Training in order to become an Amazon solution architect. Let’s now look at some of the essential qualifications needed for this profession.
- One of the most important AWS competencies for a solution architect is this. He must be well-versed in the various AWS services and how to use them. To acquire a successful and affordable design, he must have a thorough understanding of the AWS architecture, including how to develop the architecture and which services to employ.
- Linux/Unix: Websites and software are based on Linux/Unix, as we can see. We thus need to be familiar with shell scripting in order to fix application-related issues. We must comprehend the main Linux procedures in detail.
- Information on application security is necessary for building the architecture and resolving issues with data leaks from the programme.
- Programming languages: As we work in the technological sector, we must possess enough programming language skills. Because without it, we are unable to comprehend the issue at hand or to create an application design.
The basic languages are Java, Python,c#, etc which are identified by AWS SDK.
We also require the certification that AWS is providing. AWS offers a wide range of certifications. But, we have an AWS solution architect certification. We provide two distinct certifications:
- Professional level
- Associate level
These certificates are crucial since they will be used to determine whether or not we have all the necessary abilities when we go for an interview. But, if we have an Amazon solution architect certification, it shows that we have passed the test and are qualified for the position.
Based on AWS Certification, we can demonstrate that we have the skills necessary to successfully and economically architect and deploy the application utilising Amazon services.
These qualifications were extracted from the job descriptions of several businesses. Thus, we will be aware of what hiring managers anticipate with regard to the role.
Roles and responsibilities of an AWS architect:
- An AWS architect’s primary responsibility is to assist enterprises in successfully and economically deploying their applications on the AWS platform.
- An AWS Solution architect will assist in converting an organization’s physical infrastructure to an AWS cloud platform, which, in comparison, lowers the cost of maintaining physical infrastructure.
- The architecture is designed by an AWS architect in accordance with the company’s budget.
- Through the use of AWS technology, Amazon architects will assist in resolving the business issues.
Salaries of AWS solution architects in different countries Table:
|Countries||BeginnerI(1-4 years)||Mid-career (5-9 years)||Experienced (10-19 years)||Late career (20+ years)|
|Malaysia||RM 94,340||RM 137,647||RM 166,233|
|UAE||AED 216,000||AED 249,833||AED 332,129||AED 500,000|
Factors influencing the shift in the Indian pay range include:
Some factors affecting the range of salaries
- Skill Sets
- As the summary table shows, there are significant differences in wages across various geographic areas. As we can see, the price for a novice is RM 94340, which is about 1660210.30 INR in Malaysia but 7,14,124 INR in India. As a result, the range of incomes will vary greatly depending on where you live. This relies on a variety of variables, such as the ratio between the number of openings and the number of job seekers. Moreover, India has a far larger population than other nations, thus there will be a significant disparity.
- Experience: Of course, experience affects wage fluctuations in a significant way. In India, a beginner makes $7,14,124, whereas a mid-career worker with 5 to 9 years of experience earns $15,30,166, or almost two times as much. This is because they will be paying more money based on experience because the employee will have some past expertise handling complicated issues
- Skills: In addition to our location and experience, we must demonstrate our abilities on our resumes in order to get hired. We may do this by mentioning the projects you are working on and the certifications we have completed.
To stand out from the competition, we need to demonstrate your abilities as a solution architect by incorporating the Associate, professional level certificates. This demonstrates your suitability for the job of solution architect. In addition to credentials, we may use the projects we work on to demonstrate our skill set.
AWS Solutions Architect Average Salary by different Countries:
- Unite States
- United kingdom
Thus, these are the fundamental subjects that a solution architect should be familiar with. This article discussed the definition of a solution architect, their roles, and their duties. several nations’ pay scales, including the AWS Certification