How to Fix QBCFMonitorService Not Running on This Computer: Comprehensive Solutions
QBCFmonitorservice is a QuickBooks program file that is executed from the QBCFMonitorService.exe file from the QuickBooks installation directory. This helps QuickBooks run in Multi-user mode and permits workstation computers to connect with the QB company file on the server. When this process fails to work on your system, QuickBooks finds it difficult to connect to the company file and triggers an error message that reads, “QBCFMonitorservice not running on this computer.” This error can also cause further damage to the application and Requireds immediate resolution. In this article, we will be mentioning some of the easiest solutions that will help you rectify this issue quickly.
If you find it problematic to manually resolve this error, then you can contact our experts at +1.855.738.0359 for immediate technical assistance.
Relevant Solutions to Troubleshoot QBCFMonitorservice Not Running on this Computer Issue
You need to implement the following solutions carefully to rectify QBCFMonitorservice Not Running on this Computer Issue.
Solution 1: End QuickBooks and QBCF Monitoring Service to Rectify QBCFMonitorservice Not Running Issue
Restart the QBCF Monitoring Service by implementing the following steps:
- Start by quitting the QuickBooks application and hold Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys together to access the Task Manager.
- Now move the cursor to the Processes tab, right-click the QBCF Monitoring Service option from the list, and choose the option that says End Task.
- Hit the ‘Yes’ option to confirm the changes and move forward and open the QB application to see if QBCF Monitoring Service responds.
Solution 2: Configure Windows Third-Party Firewall to Resolve QBCFMonitorservice Stops Issue
The second solution to resolve this error is to configure Windows and third-party firewalls by following these steps.
- First, go to the server computer and open the command prompt by running the CMD command using the Run dialog box.
- Now type IPConfig, press Enter, and you will get the IP address of the server computer.
- Now head to the workstation affected by the error and open the command prompt window.
- Next, type PING (Server’s IP address) and press the Enter key in order to check the connectivity.
- After you run the above-given command, your workstation will give four data packets to the server to verify if the server receives all of them.
- As a result of the above command, in case the server receives all four data packets, it will send the status back to you.
- Lastly, if the status shows you a packet loss, there are problems in the network configuration that you will need to fix.
Solution 3: Set up QuickBooks Database Manager Service to Rectify QBCFMonitorservice Failed to Start Issue
QuickBooks Database Server Manager must be set up in a way that it runs automatically on the system. With the steps given below, we will attempt to reconfigure the database server manager service and see if this resolves the error.
- First, hit Windows + R on your keyboard and type services. msc in the run box. Services MCS Command and click OK or hit Enter.
- Now find the QuickBooks DBXX service in the list of services so that you can change its properties.
- If you find the service status as stopped, right-click the service and choose Properties.
- Under the General tab, change the Startup Type to Automatic from Manual and go to the Log On tab.
- Now set the option to Local System Account from This Account.
- Next, head to the Recovery tab, and from the drop-down list of the first failure, second failure, and subsequent failure, select Restart the Service, then click Apply and OK.
We hope that the solutions mentioned in this article helped you to successfully rectify QBCFMonitorservice Not Running on this Computer Issue. Nonetheless, if you ha