What Is Accidental Death Insurance
- 59 Views
- Mike Hanson
- April 27, 2022
With Accidental Death Insurance, your family will be able to receive a monthly amount to cover any expense, such as basic household bills, if you have an accident and die or remain with a degree of disability of 2/3, depending on the plan you contract.
What do Accidental Death Insurance Companies Offer?
You can take out the accidental death insurance through the best accidental death insurance companies once, and you will be covered for 12 months, or with automatic renewal (according to the payment method you prefer) and collection of the annual premium, requesting it directly to your executive.
- It is not necessary to complete a Declaration of Health.
- You choose who you leave as beneficiary.
- Easy and fast hiring.
For contracting by Branches: You can maintain a maximum of 6 insurance policies for accidental death.
For contracting by Internet or Mobile: You can maintain a maximum of 2 insurance for accidental death.
What is Accidental Death Insurance?
- It is a way to protect your family financially if you die due to an accident at work.
- Am I entitled to accidental death insurance just for receiving my payroll?
- When you receive your payroll payment, you receive this insurance at no cost.
What are the Conditions and Coverage?
Visit our website to learn about the terms, coverage, exclusions, and conditions of the accidental death insurance that you receive.
What are Payees, and How Can I Assign or Change Them?
They are the people you designate to receive the insured sum if you die accidentally. You can change them whenever you want at Customer Service; only go with valid official identification, account contract, and payroll card.
Accident: Any unforeseen, involuntary, sudden, and fortuitous event caused by external means and of a violent manner that affects the Insured’s body. It is causing one or more injuries that are manifested by contusions or visible wounds and internal injuries or immersion revealed by the corresponding exams.
Accidents are considered the consequences that may result from trying to save human lives.
The Insured suffered events resulting from heart attacks, epileptic seizures, vascular diseases, mental disorders, fainting, or sleepwalking.
Insured: The person transfers the risk of his death by Accident to the Company and indicates as such in the Particular Conditions.
Beneficiary(s): The person or persons who will receive the Insured Capital in the event of the Insured’s death, under the terms and conditions established in this Additional Clause.
Insured Capital: Corresponds to the fixed amount stipulated in the Particular Conditions of the policy, which The Company undertakes to pay the Beneficiaries if the Insured dies as a direct consequence and immediate of an Accident occurring during the validity of this Additional Clause.
Additional Clause: This instrument’s text grants additional coverage in the terms and conditions established herein, in an accessory manner to the provisions of the General Conditions of The policy.
How Can my Beneficiary Claim the Insurance?
You must go, within a maximum period of five years from the incident, to Customer Service to be given a folio number and present the following documentation:
- Birth and death certificate of the insured (original or certified copy).
- Simple copy of the official identification of the insured and beneficiary: valid credential, valid passport, professional license, or SMN card.
- Simple copy of the Application for the account or payroll account opening contract with the designation of Beneficiaries.
- Original Insurance Claim Letter.
- To accredit the Accidental Death, a simple copy of the Evidence of Facts and Results of the Toxicology and Alcohol Tests of the actions of the Public Prosecutor’s Office is required.
Accidental Death Insurance with Permanence Benefit
- Insurance Characteristics.
- Bonus of 70% of the premiums paid every 36 months Telephone Medical Guidance 24/7.
- Discounts up to $10,000 per month.
- There is no grace period or deductible.